ZSL Extravaganzafestathon ZSL Extravaganzafestathon

Good Job

I didn't know so many people created a part, turned out quite well in the end though, some fun little things in there.

Anigen The Bee Anigen The Bee

Amazing, but let down by teh small things

Honestly I'm a big fan of frame by frame animation and this is a beautiful example of that, if only you had kept it in proportion. The right arm (that I will refer to as arm Bee) holding the firearm seems be unfortunately smaller than it should be, I don't know if this problem was identified too late in production to correct or if the animator suffered an injury like a sting to the hand but it's a real shame that something so minor ruined the overall experience. Still I can see why there is such a BUZZ around this animation. Keep it up.

ME+ZINK battle scene ME+ZINK battle scene

Nice

To be honest at the start when there was not much happening I thought this was going to be a bit dull and lifeless but there was some excellent frame by frame stuff in their and the characters seemed quite unique. I also like the orange and white style, it's unusual but I think it looks quite good. Good work

god-dan responds:

Ah, my cunning ploy [actually, I just couldn't put sounds in]. You know, one thing about the orange-and-white-ness is that I thought people would have a go at me for copying the tankmen style. One of the reasons why I submitted this so late.

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

Good game

Some nice mini-games, a lot of work has been put into it obviously, unfortunately there were some odd glitches, on the kill nemesis mini-game I successfully killed him in time but it still said I failed, this happened twice and was kind of annoying since it stopped me from completing the games. Still apart from that it was a fun little thing, I hope to see some more themed wii games in the future.

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Good Game but flawed

A nice little platformer but it has a few flaws:

I got to the level when the lava starts to rise and I died, everytime I restarted that level it killed be instantly and I couldn't do anything but quit.

Sometimes the game requires you to jump for eggs even though they are right in front of you and the stamp attack wouldn't work when I was on a slight slope

Apart from that a great game, I loved the style of the game and it reminded me of the old Mario games I used to play. I hope to see some more games from you in the future.

Buzzwerd responds:

I'm sorry the game glitched for you, but in the long run, I hope you enoyed the game and it worked properly for the most part.

I haven't really noticed that egg bug, but I'll check it out soon!

Thanks for playing the game and I'm glad you liked it!