Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

Good game

Some nice mini-games, a lot of work has been put into it obviously, unfortunately there were some odd glitches, on the kill nemesis mini-game I successfully killed him in time but it still said I failed, this happened twice and was kind of annoying since it stopped me from completing the games. Still apart from that it was a fun little thing, I hope to see some more themed wii games in the future.

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Good Game but flawed

A nice little platformer but it has a few flaws:

I got to the level when the lava starts to rise and I died, everytime I restarted that level it killed be instantly and I couldn't do anything but quit.

Sometimes the game requires you to jump for eggs even though they are right in front of you and the stamp attack wouldn't work when I was on a slight slope

Apart from that a great game, I loved the style of the game and it reminded me of the old Mario games I used to play. I hope to see some more games from you in the future.

Buzzwerd responds:

I'm sorry the game glitched for you, but in the long run, I hope you enoyed the game and it worked properly for the most part.

I haven't really noticed that egg bug, but I'll check it out soon!

Thanks for playing the game and I'm glad you liked it!