ZSL Extravaganzafestathon ZSL Extravaganzafestathon

Good Job

I didn't know so many people created a part, turned out quite well in the end though, some fun little things in there.

Anigen The Bee Anigen The Bee

Amazing, but let down by teh small things

Honestly I'm a big fan of frame by frame animation and this is a beautiful example of that, if only you had kept it in proportion. The right arm (that I will refer to as arm Bee) holding the firearm seems be unfortunately smaller than it should be, I don't know if this problem was identified too late in production to correct or if the animator suffered an injury like a sting to the hand but it's a real shame that something so minor ruined the overall experience. Still I can see why there is such a BUZZ around this animation. Keep it up.

ME+ZINK battle scene ME+ZINK battle scene

Nice

To be honest at the start when there was not much happening I thought this was going to be a bit dull and lifeless but there was some excellent frame by frame stuff in their and the characters seemed quite unique. I also like the orange and white style, it's unusual but I think it looks quite good. Good work

god-dan responds:

Ah, my cunning ploy [actually, I just couldn't put sounds in]. You know, one thing about the orange-and-white-ness is that I thought people would have a go at me for copying the tankmen style. One of the reasons why I submitted this so late.

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

Nice

It's a pity you didn't finish this, the fight scene at the end was quite good, with the spinning 3D hammer thing.

The Box by Michelle Denz The Box by Michelle Denz

Not bad

It wasn't a bad cartoon, it had some nice visuals, an unusual if basic story and sound fitting voice acting. Although you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into drawing the flash I found that the animation itself was kind of basic, there wasn't much fbf stuff and some parts seemed a little clunky. I also thought that when he went inside the box the drawings weren't very creepy and spoiled the atmosphere of the animation, if the creatures weren't so basic in the box then it would be a more fitting end. Still it was a decent enough animation and hope to see more of your stuff in the future.

mizskellington responds:

thanks for your review, and I completely agree. I spent too much time on the art work aspect and therefore the animation suffered a little...

Nineteen Hippos Nineteen Hippos

Nice job

I didn't know what to expect from this flash, but it was good, nice shorts with a lot of style, well done.

Happy Birthday Bluehippo

Toilet Fetus Toilet Fetus

Great with a plot twist

So I watched this 5 times due to the obvious subtext and brought a notepad with me the 5th. After much deep thought on the matter I have come to realise that the baby represents dogs in society, the old lady is cats and the thief is bruce willies.

Seriously though I quite liked this, a nice little crazy disturbing funny short.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Nice animation, but not really entertaining

Firstly let me say nice job, the animation had a nice style and looks like it must have taken you a while to make. The music also suited the animation well and was quite a nice relaxing tune. I also appreciate the point you are trying to get across and agree about it being appropriate at this time of year to think about that sort of thing. Unfortunately though this kind of thing isn't why I go to newgrounds, I like good quality animation but if it doesn't really have any entertaining properties then I just don't enjoy the toon. I mean it was funny, didn't particularly have a plot and I know it wasn't meant to and just be a thought provoking little thing but still. It's hard to explain my feelings on the animation.
Anyway it was still a decent toon and it'll be nice to see some more stuff from you in the future.

Circadian Dysrhythmia Circadian Dysrhythmia

I got a Trojan vi....I mean good Job

A nice toon ZL, some great frame by frame animations and backgrounds although the plot (as you said) just wasn't there. Even though the movie did not make much sense I did find the end a bit cut short, like you just got bored and stopped animating. The audio matched the toon perfectly, the lack of audio effects sort of added to the atmosphere created by the robot world. Anyway good job there.

Viano Viano

Nice story and music let down by the visuals

First of all I'm sorry I haven't scored it a nine or ten like everyone else, but I would prefer to be hones than liked by the rest of the reviewers. The story was great and the sound compliented the story nicely, but the visuals seemed very sloppy in places, possibly due to the short time it took you make this animation. If the animation and style were worked on more and made more clear then I would have given you a ten or at least a nine, but I can't reward it with that kind of score in the state it is now. I hope my comments don't stop you from making more flash animation because you have shown you have talent that could take you to the top of portal if you just make your work look more polished.

Viano responds:

=( . . . all my feelings are hurt. i quit.